The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on?

+2
Tracey
Julie
6 posters

Go down

What's going on? Empty What's going on?

Post  Julie Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Is everyone losing interest or what? We all used to be cheering everyone on, and now we're all just going on and looking, just to see if anyone has been on. Has anyone noticed that we're not doing as good as we should be??? Speak to me! Someone, PLEASE!!!
My girls, Chelsea, Gerry, need to get on and say what they have done, lose or gain, that's what we're doing this for.
We need to give some advice to the one's that aren't doing so good. This is just like WW. Weight in, support from others, recipe ideas, excerize ideas, and other tips that each other can help with. No more excuses, now lets get going, Christmas is coming and we're not going to make our goals.
Maybe we need to have some kind of reward. Maybe we need to involve some money or something. Anyone have any ideas? Think about it and let's get some ideas going.
Ok, I think I'm done now.
Please don't give up!!!
Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

What's going on? Empty Re: What's going on?

Post  Tracey Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Chelsea and I have started journaling again. I am doing somewhat okay. I eat way more points than I am aloud, but I still maintain or lose. I think that it has something to do with my body, my job, etc... When I was at the spa they did this breathing test on me. It told you how many calories you would need if you just laid on the couch all day and did nothing. Mine was 1680. That is 1,680 calories I need to eat in one day to maintain my weight if I laid on the couch all day. So I think that I need to journal so that I can see what I eat and how many points I eat each day, cause I think that I am way off. I still have my ten pounds off, after I gained last week, I am back down since Sunday. And I have eaten a lot!!

Any ideas on this subject???
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 am

I have found that if I eat a good breakfast, I'm not as hungry at night, which is very good. I try to eat around 6:00. Then try not to eat anything after that. Just an example of what I've been doing, I will eat 3/4 cup cereal with 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup oj for breakfast, I try to have a WW bar or granola bar mid morning, or maybe fruit. I really try to get the fruit in the morning, cause I can't seem to get that in at night. For lunch I have a WW meal or that soup, and that soup has really helped because its filling, and you can eat alot for the points. Bobbi got me started eating the wheat thin wafers with WW cream cheese. It adds some crunch so I'm satisfied. Kind of like potato chips with dip. I cut up an apple and take to work for an afternoon snack, that way I don't feel so hungry when I get home. For supper I will eat a salad, with chicken, tomato, and salad topping so I get that crunch. Or I have my famous oriental salad for a different taste.I have been using the Asian Sesame dressing, very low caloires. and its great.
If I'm hungry for something I will eat it, just so I'm satisfied. I try to get right back on the right eating habits.
Don't forget to drink the water, lots and lots and lots!
I want to thank all of you that have given your input on this weight challenge. It has helped me out so much. I feel so much better and I will lose more to help with the Christmas goal, and I hope each and everyone of you will continue to lose too. We can do this! We will no longer be THE FULLER FAMILY! Smile
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 am

I agree that I haven't given much input to the forum the past two weeks, but I am back on track now. I've just been a little depressed because I've gained some back and the reason for that is because I'm not excercising like I did in the beginning. When it was warm I could go walking and now that it's cold out, I have no place to walk. Janet, have you gotten your dvd recorder to work yet???? Do you want me to go get a dvd cleaner and bring it over? I would gladly do that!! It would be a LOT cheaper to do that then go to that dvd place and spend $25 for a 2 hour dvd!!! Let me know and I will go do it today! I really want to start doing my taebo because that really helped me before. Besides, it makes me feel good when I'm done and it's fun too!!! Smile
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Julie

Put the exact way to make your salad on the site. I want to try it when I get home.

I joined weight watchers on line and when I get home I'll try some recipes and put them on-line. I've been right around a 20 pound loss for almost a month now and when I get home I promise to get some more off. I should be able to get some off now that it's been a while.

Bridget

Have you been leaving the beer alone? It really does have a lot of empty calories and then when I drink I munch. Save the money from the beer and get the tape recorded instead. You'll be glad you did. That's my helpful hint of the week.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

What's going on? Empty Julie wants an incentive

Post  Jay Miller Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey I offered to wear a bikini and let everyone take pictures of me (I wonder if JCPenney sells Portly cut bikinis? - see my other post for the explanation). What more incentive could anyone need!?

Penguin Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

What's going on? Empty Alright alright!!!!

Post  Chelsea Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 pm

it hasnt been priority for me to get on here cause, well i just plain forgot about it. mom hounds me all the time now and i was sitting here waiting for a phone call and thought about it so i got on. I have found after a "fun" weekend i dont have an appetite the following week. mom is giving me crap cause i am not eating my points. yes we did start journaling but i usually only get breakfast written down then forget about it the rest of the day. its hard to get back into a routine with this .......job. i actually plan on buying a treadmill instead of a big ol flat screen tv. but cant say that i havent been trying !
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum