The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Walking

+2
Janet Thompson
Jay Miller
6 posters

Go down

Jay Walking Empty Jay Walking

Post  Jay Miller Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Today I went to the clinic. As I was walking back to work, I could Janet coming from a long way off. I mean, she drives a rust orange car! How could you miss it!?

We each wave at each other as she passes and we continue on our merry ways.

Well, I get back to work and I get an email from Janet. Just like I saw her a long way off, she says she saw me a long ways away too. "How" I asked. She said I have a "distinctive" walk.

OK folks. Here is your chance to talk some smack to the smack talker. Take a short break from the weight loss routine to describe my "distinctive" walk. Don't pull any punches. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I can take it. I am a big boy!

I will figure out some prize for the winner who most accurately describes "Jay Walking." I am naming Jackie the Judge of this contest - who better to know what my walk looks like or resembles - so she is disqualified.

Lets have a few laughs at my expense! Get to it folks!

Jay
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Jay Walking Empty Re: Jay Walking

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, Jay, how am I going to describe your walk? If you would put on a tuxedo, I think you would look like a penguin. (I sure hope I win!!)

If you keep losing weight though, then you'll look like a sick skinny penguin.

I think you are doing great and you look great. But I do agree that your suits are looking a little sloppy. But don't buy too many suits at once as you'll just outgrow them again.

Janet
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Jay Walking Empty Walk like an Egyptian or waddle like a Penguin!?

Post  Jay Miller Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 pm

So, Janet thinks I waddle! bounce There is no penguin icon, so I picked one that bounces up and down, rather than side to side.

But, I will not outgrow my suits anymore. I will outSHRINK them. I do not intend on buying too many, but do need at least one or two for trials. The rest I may just see if I can take them in.

I will change my avatar based on Janet's description. Note that they are Pirate Penguins. Keep them coming folks!

Is that really the way I walk!!!!?
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Jay I think you look like a horny duck trying to get your 7 days in! bom Glad to see you have your ducks in a row! geek
Your favorite sister-in-law
Julie lol!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Jay, I like your penquins. They look just like you. I think I described you pretty good. I like them way better than the fat guy. You are loooooking gooood. bounce I think you look more like these penquins than you do a horny duck. What is Julie talking about? You may be horny but you sure aren't a duck. And I don't think that she is your favorite sister-in-law either.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 pm

okay while I was reading this my first thought was of a penguin too. But I REALLY like Julie's description of a horny duck?? was it?? Yeah I am definately LMAO!!! I will have to think about this one for a while. Jay if you see me behind you while you are walking ..... just keep on walking!!
what is the deadline of this contest anyway???
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:24 am

OMG you guys are too funny. I haven't been on here for days, just too busy trying to get ready for Mayo at school and home and keep everything here going. I needed this laugh badly. I will be judging soon!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey guys, think about this one! Jay's walk changes with his mood! When he's pissed he looks like a bull ready to charge! Mad OMG I think we are getting somewhere here!
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Yes Yes!! A pissed off Jay looks like a short Spanish fighting bull!! I would not recommend wearing red around a pissed off Jay!! Especially if YOU are the one he is pissed off at!!

Shit this is funny!! Laughing tongue
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm so glad I got this started. I agree with that Jay does look like a mad charging bull when he's mad.

You guys have to spell things out. I'm not one of those kids running around here. I don't know what all these initials are that you guys are putting in the middle of your sentances. I know a few like LOL and OMG but what is the one that Tracey had in hers.

I'm glad you got a few laughs out of this Jackie. You need some fun in your life right now.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Jay Walking Empty I don't think I look anything like this!

Post  Jay Miller Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 am

and LMAO is "laugh my ass off"
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Jay Walking Empty No way not Donald

Post  Tracey Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

Hey what the hell!! The Donald Duck that is from Disney would not do that!!! However the Donald Duck that I know would. He LOVES blondes with long legs. LMAO!! Laughing my ass off!! (that is for mom, sorry, but you got it now)

Have a good day!!

I have not walked since last Thursday!! Bad Bad Bad!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

I like the Penguins a lot better than this Donald Duck. I guarantee you that you DO NOT look like Donald Duck. Bring back the penguins!!!! Laughing

Janet
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 am

I'm with Janet - bring back the penguins! I love them.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Jay Walking Empty CONSPIRACY

Post  Jay Miller Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 am

Ok, there is some kind of plot going on against me! Yesterday, I was at the state Cross Country meet. It was being held at the golf course in Rapid City. There are thousands of people at this thing. As I am walking from one check point to the other, I hear someone call out my name. It is Barb (Beckett) Roth. She comes up and says that I am the last person she expected to see there, but she could not miss my walk.

Which one of you put her up to that?!?!

And no one liked the perverted Donald - although I am unsure who Tracey was referring to when she said she knew a Don who was - must be that Beckler guy, so I brought back the Pirate Penguins. Looks like Janet is the front runner in the contest. But, leave it to Julie to come up with a walk that incorporates something sexual into it!
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Now you know that I was right about that distinctive walk of yours. Did you ask Barb's advice on what your walk looked like?? Maybe she agrees with me. I really like your Penguins!!! Thanks Jackie for helping me bring them back!!!
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

OMG!!! You guys are too fricken funny!!!! I'm glad Jay is being such a great sport about this! Smile I love the spanish bull, that is so true!!!! lol Thanks for the laugh everyone!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum