The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackie's Right!

2 posters

Go down

Jackie's Right! Empty Jackie's Right!

Post  Julie Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm

1st of all CONGRATS to Jay! Never doubted for one minute that you would have to show us girls up. But beware because we just might all catch you if we put our loses together! Twisted Evil Just kidding girls, but Jackie is right, everyone has stopped writing on this forum and we can't do that if we're going to make our 200 by Christmas. santa My computer is fixed and I will be on here, to watch what everyone is doing.
Jackie and Kendra, sorry that you didn't have a loss, but last week is over and this is a new week. The lbs that were gained will easily come right back off if you get back on track. I know you will cause you can't let Jay have all the glory, I know he is just running around the house with a big grin, aren't you Jay??? Laughing And you should be but you know that will only make us work harder.
Tracey, I see that you were down 2 more lbs. cheers Keep on trucken, but I did see on facebook that you went out, hope you didn't ruin things. drunken But like I said last week is over.
Janet 3 more days before we have to weight in, can't wait to see what we've done. Maybe you can get hard at it now that your company is all gone.
Where oh where has all my girls gone! Bobbi and Bridget did you guys fall off the face of the earth? You need to report losses or gains. Got It! affraid Come on Tracey, your always yelling at me, so what about them? Don't we have anymore Habits to go on? Thought we had some more, what happened to them?
Come on guys lets get fired up! cheers
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Jackie's Right! Empty Re: Jackie's Right!

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, Julie, my company isn't gone yet. Flossie is still here. She hasn't gotten all of her stuff done and still needs to close the deal on the house. So it will be at least another week. So much for the diet. I just hope I can continue to maintain. I feel so much better and have so much more energy. We went dancing Saturday night and I danced more than I have for a year. I also didn't get any leg cramps. I haven't had any cramps for weeks now. So maybe my weight had some bearing on that too. I'm not giving up but if I can maintain for a while, I'll be happy.

Janet
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum