The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Month....New Goals

2 posters

Go down

New Month....New Goals Empty New Month....New Goals

Post  Tracey Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:59 am

I am so glad to be starting a new month. As we all know September really sucked for me as I only lost two pounds the whole month. But for all the stress that I have been under I think that is better than gaining. So I am okay with that. However, seeing all of you losing sssoooo much really pisses me off (and it hurts a little) SO I am starting this month with all kinds of goals. I would love to have a sticker on each day of this month, meaning I exercised every day. I am also giving up pop for the month, and trying to give up chocolate. But that one I am going to have to go day by day, as it is a staple in my diet. But if I can stay away from the pop it is easier to stay away from the chocolate!
Eat fruit...that is one of the habits.
Speaking of habits, I will have a new habit for you by Monday. This one won't be as easy as the others were. But you all are doing so good that you are needing a new challenge anyway.

Keep up the good weight loss everybody!!! And watch out I just maybe on my way..........
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

New Month....New Goals Empty Re: New Month....New Goals

Post  Jackie Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 am

You go girl! You can do this. We're ready for a new challenge, although I've been slipping and drinking a little more pop.

Last night was bad. We had pina coladas, steak and sea food. I planned to, but was discouraged when I got there and nothing on the menu that was healthy looked good. It was either chicken breast (that I'm sick of), steak, or deep fat fried crap. I did find unbreaded shrimp so Jay and I shared that and steak. The pina colada was the big no, no. That has been my only mistake for the week and if you had seen all the food that I've given up in the teacher's lounge you'd probably applaud me.

Kudos to Julie who was the only one that totally behaved herself. We're proud of you Julie, and your weight loss is showing it! Keep up the good work. I knew you'd come on strong. You've always done better at this than I have.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum