The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Incentive

4 posters

Go down

New Incentive Empty New Incentive

Post  Jay Miller Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm

OK. I have been trying to inspire all of you by smack talk. I have been pretty busy this week and away from the posts. But, in reading them today, I have thought up a new inspiration for at least 3 of you: Kendra, Chelsea, and Bridget. All 3 of you stated that a goal of each of yours was to wear a bikini by next summer.

Here is my incentive: A chance to humilitate and embarass the trash talker. If all 3 of you make your stated goal to the point you will go out publicly for an afternoon at Farm Island in bikinis, I will put one on too! (not at Farm Island - but at least a will pose for a photo op so that EVERYONE in the group can have a laugh)
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

New Incentive Empty Bikini

Post  kemiller Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 pm

I would personally prefer never to see that in my entire life.
kemiller
kemiller

Back to top Go down

New Incentive Empty Re: New Incentive

Post  Julie Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:13 pm

afro are you sure you want to do this! Did you really think about what you just said??? affraid
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

New Incentive Empty If the incentive works, so be it

Post  Jay Miller Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Julie wrote:afro are you sure you want to do this! Did you really think about what you just said??? affraid

One of my rules in life is never to make a bet you cannot afford to lose. If a bit of humiliation helps inspire these youngs ladies to reach their goal, I will gladly suffer the embarrassment. So, girls, lets get to it! See if you can put me in my place. COME ON! I DARE you!!!! tongue
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm

OH WE ARE ON, MILLER!!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content