The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way to go Mom

4 posters

Go down

Way to go Mom Empty Way to go Mom

Post  Jackie Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Congratulations Mom. You are doing really great with your weight loss too. I'm glad that you finally got this figured out. Just keep playing with it and it'll get easier. You can always call Kendra or me to help you too.

Bridget and Bobbi were here today and Bobbi and I were telling Bridget about WW points. She wasn't impressed that we were making her count her crackers (which were her afternoon snack.) She's too funny. She lost 3 pounds last week, so as long as she's losing each to their own.

We did go out and eat one night this week and I had 5 shrimp, a baked potato with sour cream and salad with a little thousand island. I don't know how much fried shrimp count as my WW book is missing in action. I'm considering joing WW online so I can get those supplies.

How's everyone doing? Are we all staying motivated. Bobbi was going out for beer tonight. I tried to discourage her to no avail Evil or Very Mad Tomorrow she'll look like this when she thinks of all the points that she drank. Embarassed Am I right Bobbi?

Tracey - we haven't heard much from you lately. How's it going? Question

Hope this finds everyone's scales going down!

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Way to go Mom Empty Re: Way to go Mom

Post  Bobbi Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Haha Jackie, I didn't gain any weight from drinking Sat night. However, I didn't lose either. I have been drinking water all day today and seriously cleaned house today so that was my exercise. I was a little Sick on Sunday but I did have fun!!!!
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Way to go Mom Empty no weight gain

Post  Jackie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm glad that you didn't gain, but you would have proabably lost then. It's okay to do it once in a while, but I think it's really hard to lose if you drink too many empty calories because you are either going to go over your points or be hungry as hell.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 pm

I agree with Jackie, Bobbi you probably would of lost. Make sure your getting the right amount of fruits and veggies, protein, breads, and fats. Just because you are counting the points don't mean that you are eating right. Bobbi, I think that is what your doing wrong.
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Way to go Mom Empty Oh my gosh Julie

Post  Tracey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 am

Oh my gosh Julie is stuck on the old weight watchers still!! Are you seriously counting breads, fats, etc..?? You need to update girl!! Razz
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 am

Okay Tracey, I am going by just points as I don't know the new WW rules. Why don't you post something about the new way it works. This way I know that I'm doing it right.
Bobbi
Bobbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Tracey do you just count points? I have the new ww stuff but I still think that you need to eat the good stuff and not always junk food, I think you would lose faster.
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I just go by the points, but I try to make sure that I'm getting the 3 fruits, and lots of vegetables like your other rules have been saying. I also try to get some milk in as (like Julie) I think we have to learn to eat healthy if this is going to be a life style change. What are the weight watcher rules? Is anyone still a member? I would really like to buy a book with the points of different foods and a restaraunt book but I hate to join just to buy them.

Jackie pig
Jackie
Jackie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum