The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!! Empty WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!

Post  Tracey Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:46 am

okay Jay, I guess you and I are the only ones who want to lose weight!! So just thought I would bring it to your attention that I lost 3.5 pounds while on vacation!!! We walked everyday except for two days and we walked all day on Saturday!!! Guess my sore hip on Sunday paid off!! Think my siotic nerve in my butt was hurting from all the walking! I am excited and ready to hit it! I am tired of being fat! Don said my butt was smaller, I told him that Lisa said we were gonna have buns of steel by the time we got home. Well, he hasn't felt nothing yet!!! Oh and probably helped that Aunt Suzi never cooked us one meal!! We ate fruit for breakfast everyday, so I need to get to the store and buy some! Later loser!!
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!! Empty Re: WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!

Post  Julie Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm

bounce I'm bouncing up and down for you Tracey! Great Job! Even on vacation! I didn't see anyone on the site so I just quit looking but I'm doing good too. So I guess it's just me and you!
I've lost 6 lbs and ready to lose some more too! Misti and Neal are doing good too. Misti has lost 3 and Neal has lost 7. Cool They can't get on cause they have no internet. Hopefully they will get it soon. They are digging it in but haven't heard anything yet. After vacation we all decided that it was time beings were all the fuller family again! affraid The heck with the rest of them! Maybe they will see that we are all doing good and we may have some followers! Very Happy I will weigh on Mondays and post on those days!

Julie flower
Julie
Julie

Back to top Go down