The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READY TO GO

3 posters

Go down

READY TO GO Empty READY TO GO

Post  Gerry Lynn Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok so im on this site and have no idea how to even use it. Not sure when you weigh and what you all do here. I am on board with you all now and I have lost 2 pounds since Thursday. Someone explain to me how to use this site. confused
Gerry Lynn
Gerry Lynn

Back to top Go down

READY TO GO Empty Re: READY TO GO

Post  Tracey Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked at the memberlist, looks like you got it figured out. We put in the date, how much we have gained or lost and a total. Maybe you can give me some incentive. I had lost two pounds but they are back on as of this morning. I NEED to start walking. I haven't since the first part of April. I guess on Monday I will walk the treadmill if I can't go outside.

I have been trying to call you, where are you?
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

So you pick a day that you want to weigh and you weigh every week and post on this site on your profile either what you weigh or how much you have gained or lost.

I am so glad to see a few more getting on here and getting started. It's been pretty lonely on here by myself. But it will help if everyone participates every week. It gives you incentive to keep going when others start losing. It really inspires you to lose.

I know this has been a hard month for you girls and I really know how you feel. I lost my dad too you know so you are not alone. The hardest year is over now and you will eventually start to heal a little more each day. It's a long grieving process that you have to go through when someone you love dies and we don't all grieve the same but that doesn't mean that it isn't just as hard on all of us. Tracey I know you were closer to your dad and that you have an extremely hard year with all the crap you have had to deal with. It just seems to never end for you. I wish there was something more I could do for both of you!! But you can do this with help from your family. So lets show the world what we can do with each other's help!! We need to get this weight off. I feel so much better already. I can't wait to start cleanng out my closet and get rid of the clothes that I can no longer wear. I am going to get rid of them so I will never have to wear that size again.

LET'S GO EVERYONE!!

I challenge you to see how much weight we can lose from now until Kalin's graduation. The one who loses the most will get a special prize on that day - provided it is posted on here the Friday before Graduation on Sunday.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet Thompson Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Don't forget to put the date that you post on your profile. Most of the posts are so old that I wish we could erase them and start over and get rid of the ones that are't going to join us.
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum