The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have arrived!

2 posters

Go down

I have arrived! Empty I have arrived!

Post  Jay Miller Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I am back. Inspired by Janet's and Jackie's committment, I am back on the wagon after falling off for several months. I weighed this morning and started in earnest. Breakfast pizza was bought for an employee that is leaving. I passed. A group went to Taco Johns for lunch. I passed. I did not walk tonight, which was a mistake. Janet and Jackie can serve as an inspiration for all of us, and I plan on pushing Tracey to achieve the same success I plan to have. I am close to 40 pounds over 200, but I plan on reaching there. Janet and Jackie have shown that it can be done, but that it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Well ladies, I am back. Hang on to your hats.
Jay Miller
Jay Miller

Back to top Go down

I have arrived! Empty Re: I have arrived!

Post  Tracey Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 am

I am here too. I have got to get pass this emotional eating. I am sure when I get started the pounds will melt off at first. Only because I have gained so much over the last year. I am really emotional right now as it has been a year since dad died. I keep playing this day over and over again. Now Eva is in the hospital. I planned to walk yesterday. It did not happen, I let my emotions get the best of me and ate a little over my points. But, I am in for better or worse.
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum