The Fuller Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of June 21, 2010

2 posters

Go down

Week of June 21, 2010 Empty Week of June 21, 2010

Post  Bridget Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 pm

This doesn't seem to be as motivating as last time since only like 3 of us are actually writing anything!!! Come on MR. GO GETTER!!!! Where the hell are you??? Julie seems to have disappeared too. Oh well, if you guys don't want to participate, the rest of us will be kicking your butt!
Ok, now that I've gotten my point across.....I'm not down any this week, but I also didn't gain any back so I'm still at 174.5. I'm hoping to be down some next week. Hope everyone else is working at it too!!!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Week of June 21, 2010 Empty Re: Week of June 21, 2010

Post  Janet Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm with you Bridget!!! Where the hell is everyone? All the big talkers are walking the walk or talking the talk. Where's Jay, Jackie, Kendra and Julie???? I know Tracey isn't in with us this time but does that mean that the rest of you are quitters?? Bridget and I need help so come on and help us get this thing going. I gained a pound this week. That's depressing but I really don't have much motivation coming from this web site. pale
Janet Thompson
Janet Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Well....I guess it's just you and I Janet!!! I'm going to start a new topic every week and I guess if people reply, GREAT! If not, than I will hopefully still benefit myself by putting it in writing how I'm doing. I really do hope people start posting though!
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down